Pageviews past week

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 3 -July 20th

Just for fun I weighed myself this morning and was very excited to see a loss. But the excitement quickly turned to doubt, so I weighed myself 2 more times to make sure my eyes weren't going on me, or better yet the floor wasn't slightly crooked/tilted which would have altered the result (so I moved it a few inches away ). Same result, so I guess it's official, I lost 2.7 LBS since Wednesday.
 My breakfast consisted of a galette made with Greek yogurt, oat bran and 2 eggs, again stuffed with fat free cream cheese, which was very tasty and satisfying, especially with 2 cups of strong coffee.
Later in the morning, as a snack I made my new concoction: 2 tablespoons of non fat cottage cheese mixed with 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
After working outside today in the horrible heat, I really wanted to sit and have a beer before going out for dinner with friends. I saw it as a reward...what could be wrong with just 1? But then I reasoned with myself and actually talked myself out of it. That my friends, has never happened ! Kudos to me...
For lunch it was a simple plate of London broil and some grilled chicken from last night.
It was enough until about 3 pm, when I actually was in the mood for 3 slices of rolled up ham.
So it seems like I am satisfied with less food, and I am able to drink a tremendous amount of seltzer throughout the day without feeling starved.
Tonight might be a challenge, because this diet discourages people to go out to dinner during the attack phase. But I will prevail and conquer my fear. Hopefully.............

No comments:

Post a Comment