Pageviews past week

Thursday, January 2, 2014

What to do on a snowy day ?

But of course bake or cook. Have you ever tried some unique tasting cupcakes? I have, only because I made them then sold them a few years ago at Whole Foods. They had an inside market day for home made foods. It was a great experience and I sold many cupcakes each week. Like everything in life, I love experiencing new and interesting things, especially when it comes to baking & cooking.
Here are a few recipes, if you'd like your palate to experience new tastes.These were my favorite, Chai tea cupcakes. Have you ever had them? If you love chai tea, I guarantee you'll love these....http://www.madebymelis.com/2008/04/chai-tea-cupcakes.html
Another favorite is the "impossible not to love"  black & white cupcakes. No one will refuse this one, I promise. Here's the recipe : http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Black-and-White-Cupcakes-108319

I hope you enjoy these as much as all my friends and family do...Bon appetit !


No comments:

Post a Comment